El Tango de la Muerte
A downloadable game for Windows
"The music’s great, and when else are you gonna play a game set in Argentina, let alone a period drama?" Sin Vega - Rock Paper Shotgun
Martita's birthday is coming up and Luciano still doesn't know how to do the Tango! You must help him learn to dance and thus win the heart of Martita, his beloved one. With each song you'll learn new steps that'll earn you more stars and help you to master each song in this RHYTHM, FAST and CASUAL game, set in the Tango epoch.
- The game is fast and easy to pick (anyone can understand the game in just a few seconds).
- Move the avatar through the scene in four directions, tile by tile and also sliding, always on rhythm.
- Every new song will throw you a new thing to learn, always on rhythm based mechanics and you can also increase the song scores.
- Unveils an epic story of love and melodrama in the time of Tango as never seen before!
- A soundtrack with 13 incredible songs of modern age tango interpreted by the Latin American band YIRA
- Extras: classic mode and special challenges for each song.
- And cats (very annoying ones!)
If you loved the music you can get it here: SOUNDTRACK
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Tags||Comedy, dance, drama, fight, Music, Narrative, Romance, Singleplayer, soap-opera|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||Belarusian, English, Spanish; Latin America, Japanese, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! Does this game have DDR mat support?
Hi! I never tried one! Some players use joytokey (or is it keytojoy?) for controllers, maybe that will do? Thanks for your question!
Que buena música, gran juego. Saludos desde México.
Si ALTA banda YIRA:: Ahora el compositor esta con un nuevo proyecto llamado ATR (Argentina Tango Rap) Aca hay un link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ESMMC6k17KLXiQbg42Ecw
Gracias por jugar!
This was pretty fun and love the unique take on rhythm game you did here. :)
Very funny game, love the music, gameplay and the story! Thanks for the unique experience